If you know of someone who could benefit from a little help in or around the house, transport or community Windsor Lions could help. Here are just some of programmes:
Meals on Wheels
Good neighbours good causes
This is a programme we launched in June 2006, it is a very simple concept where you can help a friend or neighbour get back on top of life. We can support with:
- Trade skills: Painting, Gardening, Building,
- Professional skills: Finance, Marketing, Sales, Fundraising, IT, Admin
- Care skills: Card playing, Swimming, Companionship, Pets for therapy, Communications.
- Miscellaneous skills: Driving, Musical, Artistic.
- Capabilities: Contacts, Experience.
More details will follow however if you would like to know more, just make contact with our Welfare team here