Windsor Lions Swimathon Information
The Windsor Lions Swimathon will be held in aid of your chosen recipient and Lion Charity funds.
The objective is to raise as much money as possible for each of the charities.
You can assist by forming a team of up to 8 swimmers. Junior teams may consist of up to 8 swimmers PLUS A MANDATORY ADULT non-swimming captain.
Please complete the entry form
- If you wish to swim at a particular time please return the form quickly as times will be allocated on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If your team has any special requirements please indicate this at the time of submitting your entry form.
- Six teams will swim during each hour and each team will swim for 55 minutes, leaving 5 minutes for changeovers.
- Adult teams should complete (1 Lap = 2 lengths of the pool). There can be special arrangements for younger children to swim 1 length of the pool.
- Sponsorship should be managed via Just Giving
- It is the captain’s responsibility to ensure that all swimmers are ready to swim at the allocated time, to agree the number of laps swum and to ensure that all sponsorship money is collected and paid (cheque) to Windsor Lions Club within third week of the event.
- Payments should be gathered online or cheques sent to:
- Mike Sells, 10 Pennylets Green, STOKE POGES, Bucks, SL2 4BT.
|REMEMBERThe emphasis is on fund raising and having a great deal of fun.
Prizes will be awarded for the teams who raise lots of money whilst enjoying themselves !
The more money your team raises, the more your chosen recipient will benefit !